- Région Genève
- Type de contrat Temporaire - Temps plein
- Secteur d'activité Informatique / télécommunications
Within a very critical department of the NGO, you will accompany cross-functional teams in a major transformation program regarding the re-design and then the implementation of new processes, data models and systems.
Description de la mission
- Works to understand and document business requirements by holding brainstorming sessions, interviews and workshops, and through other requirement-gathering techniques
- Documents “as-is” business processes to gain a good understanding of the business
- Performs process modelling
- Ensure the deign and specifications of Data model
- Ensure the correct specification of business requirements
- Delivers comprehensive and high-quality materials to be presented.
- Ensure the proper testing of the new CRM system
- Maintain a business knowledge base through documentation, securing business knowledge.
- Implement change through training, communication and creation of documentation
- Internally, interacts within the ICT Division, with several units at headquarters, and with the concerned delegations in the field.
- Externally, interacts with service providers.
- Master's degree or equivalent.
- Min. 5 years of experience of Business Analysis including t
- Experience on CRM implementation (MS Dynamics is a plus)
- Proven capacity to work in an international environment (English speaking teams), and working autonomously with a variety of stakeholders.
- Advanced level of MS Visio for process mapping purposes.
- Business Analysis Body of Knowledge (BABOK) certification is a plus.
- Experience with Business Process Modelling BPMN 2.0. is an asset.
- Référence INT-011343
- Publié le 22 avril 2021