- Région Vaud - Région Lausannoise
- Type de contrat Temporaire - Temps plein
- Secteur d'activité Informatique / télécommunications
Description de la mission
- Ensure efficient, robust and high coverage test strategy and execution (plan and protocol definition)
- Write, improve or review software documentation (including requirements, design, verification, validation, manual)
- Collaborate with external development teams for the integration of product with other software solutions
- Maintain and improve quality, reliability and safety of software products
- Report and provide workload estimations to the Project Manager
- Collaborate with R&D and marketing teams for product definition.
- An Engineering Degree or equivalent in Software Engineering or Computer Science
- A relevant experience in software test automation
- A relevant experience with software development best practices (C++ and C#)
- Proven experience with Agile or Waterfall development methodologies
- Proven experience in designing software products in regulated industry (FDA, ISO, etc.)
- Traceability, source version control, bug tracking system, coding rules compliance
- Design for testability, maintainability, and extensibility
- Rigorous mindset, attention to details
- Fluent in English
- French or Italian are a plus
Interested in knowing more ?
Don't hesitate to apply !
- Référence INT-002537
- Publié le 9 septembre 2020