- Région Berne
- Type de contrat Fixe - Temps plein
- Secteur d'activité Informatique / télécommunications
Description de la mission
- Participate actively in defining, designing, implementing, configuring, operating, monitoring and maintaining security and network solutions within the company.
- Search for optimizing network solutions & processes following requirements.
- Study the operational impact of network planned changes.
- Lead and manage projects from the architecture, sizing and planning till delivery
- Liaise with and coordinate external stakeholders on projects
- Collaborate with teams worldwide (development, IT, security)
- Provide an accurate and reliable documentation
- Provide 2nd and 3rd level of support on your perimeter
- Provide troubleshooting
- Follow up on services
- Work on defined shifts with the team
- A Bachelor degree or similar academic background in IT and Infrastructure
- At least 6 years of experience on a similar position delivering network projects
- CCNA / CCNP certifications are required
- Proven expertise in installing, monitoring, migrating, upgrading and patching
- Proven experience on Cisco technologies: Routing, Catalyst, Nexus, Campus
- Proven experience on firewalling (standard and applicative – Checkpoint, Fortinet)
- Experience in Proxy/Reverse Proxy, WAN optimization and related technologies
- French and English are required
We are looking forward to receiving your application !
- Référence INT-003119
- Publié le 8 mars 2021